1/04/2011

4/365 Dust


4/365 Dust, originally uploaded by kathybraun.
The dust looks so pretty close up like this! Maybe I should keep it!! :) I guess that won't cut it LOL!! The house has been so neglected lately as has a lot of other stuff in my life. I am behind on a lot of things it seems. But with the new year comes a renewed energy. Hubby is cleaning up his workroom and seeing what is needed and what is junk. I am going through my craft area. I have a tendency to buy and hoard supplies. But I really need to get rid of some stuff that I am just not going to use.  One thing I pulled out is some needle felting supplies. I thought it would be fun, but I am just not that good at it. So if DD#1 doesn't want it, off it goes to Value Village. I have been holding on to it for about 3 years and really it is just clutter in my head that it is something that I should do. When I get rid of it, i won't have to worry about it anymore. There is a lot of other stuff around the house like that. The more I get rid of, the freer I am going to feel. I am excited about the cleansing going on around here!

1 comment:

laurie-beth said...

That is so pretty for just being dust, haha. I would have never guessed that is what it was!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...