1/14/2011

Date night

Friday night is date night. I have been hibernating at home lately with all the snow and cold (it was -24C with a windchill of -36C this morning and snowing).


I have spent a lot of time inside looking out. Hubby is brave enough to go out in the snow, but I am a snow-chicken and hate being on the roads after a snow. But after running out of decaf coffee today and having too much energy, I decided that it was time for me to get out! We drove DD#2 to gymnastics and ended up here at Starbucks. I just had a tea as I have had enough coffee for today. We have a few more days of really cold weather before it warms up to "normal" which is about -6C at this time of year.


Date night, originally uploaded by kathybraun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...