1/01/2011

My Word for the Year


Instead of making New Year's resolutions this year that never really last long, I have decided to come up with one word to focus on this year. The first word that came to me was CREATE. This year I want to focus on creating things with my photography and in my life. Dictionary.com defines create as:

1.to cause to come into being, as something unique that would not naturally evolve or that is not made by ordinary processes.

2.to evolve from one's own thought or imagination, as a work of art or an invention.

6.to cause to happen; bring about; arrange, as by intention or design: to create a revolution; to create an opportunity to ask for a raise.

7.to do something creative or constructive.

I think I will try to focus on making something unique come to being. Something creative and constructive that evolves from my imagination. I will try to document some of my creative process here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...